Mobile Bike Repair Services and Rates
Did You Buy Your Bike Online?
We are a mobile bike maintenance repair shop assembling all ranges of bikes (including E-Bikes) from a box. Prices start at $75.
Rolling 2 You Erie Mobile Bicycle Repair is a bicycle repair shop serving the greater Erie, Pennsylvania area as well as surrounding communities. Our large step van is equipped with a full repair and service shop along with parts and accessories. We are an appointment-based service servicing Erie County, PA as well as Northeastern Ohio and a small portion of Western New York State.
Want to have a mobile bike repair service station at your next event or race? Book Rolling 2 You to come to your event and service bikes before and/or after the event. These services are also available outside the normal service areas noted above (Corporate events available upon request). For more information and pricing about bicycling events please contact us.
Your time is valuable, so you and your family may not have time to get everything done, including getting your bicycle/s serviced. This is where Rolling 2 You Mobile Bicycle repair comes into the picture. We will service and repair your bikes at your home or business. This service saves you valuable time and expense in that you don’t have to take time out of your schedule to load the bike up and transport it to a shop and then return to pick it up days to weeks later. You pick the service package, time (appointment availability) and place that works best for YOUR SCHEDULE. Most services are completed on location while you wait unless there is a special-order part required.
- Assembly (from a box or travel case) (including new bikes purchased online) – Starting at $75.00
- Disassemble & pack for shipping (includes boxing materials) – Starting at $79.00
- Suspension Service – Starting at $79.00*
- Wheel Building – Starting at $60.00*
- Custom Wheel Building – Starting at $100
*Price does not include parts
- Full inspection/evaluation
- Shifting check & adjustment
- Brake check & adjustment
- Clean & Lubricate chain & pivot points
- Check adjustment of Bearing Assemblies
- Laterally true wheels (on bike)
- Bolt & Fastener check
- Wipe down frame & wheel surfaces
- Post-service test ride
- Basic Tune-up – plus:
- Replace Shift & Brake Cables
- Replace Shift & Brake Housing as needed
- Degrease Drivetrain (on bike)
- Includes Cables & Housing
- Major Tune-up – Plus:
- Replace Bar Tape and/or Grips
- Pro Truing of wheels (off bike)
- Includes bar tape/grips (Up to $30 value) Upgraded bar tape available
- Deluxe Tune-up – Plus:
- Deep cleaning/degreasing of bike
- Ultrasonic cleaning of chain, cogs & chainrings
- Overhaul of all loose-ball bearing systems
- 4-5 day turn around (Usually sooner)
- Lubricate chain
- Inflate tires to desired pressure (within mfg.’s specifications)
- Adjustment of front and rear brakes (as applicable)
- Check & adjust bearing assemblies (hubs, headset & bottom bracket)
- Check saddle & stem alignment
- Bolt/fastener check on entire bike
Recommended Service Intervals
- Have us evaluate it for safety and functionality
- Pre-Season: Basic Adjustments w/ Safety Check & Drivetrain Clean
- Off-Season: Drivetrain Clean
- Pre-Season: Basic Adjustments w/ Safety Check & Drivetrain Clean
- Mid-season: Professional-Tune-up/Drivetrain Clean combo
- Off-Season: Professional Tune-up
- Pre-Season: Professional Tune-up/Drivetrain Combo
- Mid-Season: Professional Tune-up/Drivetrain Combo
- Off-Season: Complete Overhaul
Popular Bike Maintenance Repairs
Call us or schedule an appointment and get back on your bikes riding and enjoying the best
time of the year with your friends and family!
Rolling 2 You also offers parts and accessories including road and mountain tires, flat prevention solutions, lights, bike pumps, locks, multi-tools and a variety of other accessories.
Please call if you need a special item or part, we carry hundreds of items in stock and most non-stock parts and accessories can be here in two or three days. And we’d be glad to deliver and/or install them on your scheduled day. Any bikes that are added after our arrival may not qualify for special pricing.
Note: Minimum of (3) bikes required to qualify for Group Tune pricing during peak biking season; business requirement listed below.
How it works at your office
- Choose a contact person, who is the main point of contact: 3 bike minimum.
- This contact person should complete the Group Tune Sign Up form below. After which, a time and date can be scheduled for the Group Tune. It may be helpful to make copies for all the people involved so they have all the information they need.
- Participants bring in their bikes to work or other designated location on the scheduled day.
Rolling 2 You will tune up and have your bikes ready to ride the same day!
Note: only the work described in the Group Tune may be performed on the specified day, except for small repairs such as flat tires, cables, or quick fixes. Extensive repairs are scheduled as time allows: thus, ensuring all bikes are tuned up on time.
Individual Bike Repair Services
- Build / assemble new bicycle from box/travel case: Starting at $75
- Build / assemble new bicycle from box, with internal cable housing: $100
- Build / assemble new bicycle from box, with disc brakes: $75
- Build / assemble new bicycle from box, with electronic shifting: $110
- Build / assemble new bicycle from box, with hydraulic brakes: $110
- Build / assemble tandem bicycle: Starting at $189
- Build / assemble Electric bike: Starting at $149
- Build / assemble, starting with bare frame with mechanical shifting: Starting at $229 (+$35 with hydraulic brakes)
- Build / assemble, starting with bare frame with electronic shifting: Starting at $229 (+$35 with hydraulic brakes)
- Derailleur installation (front or rear): $25
- Freewheel removal and replacement with new freewheel: $20
- Shifter removal & installation: $20 per shifter
- Computer (wired) installation: $30
- Computer (wireless) installation: $10
- GPS computer installation with GPS purchase: Included
- Basic Cleaning for the purpose of removing excessive dirt/mud: $20
- Ultrasonic cleaning (cassette/cogs, chain): $75
- Complete bike cleaning including the above: $85
- Handlebar alignment: $5
- Handlebar tape installation (bar tape available for an additional fee): $15
- Kickstand shortening: $10
- Seat alignment: No Charge
- Seat post tube shortening: $10
- Steering tube shortening with headset adjustment: $45
- Brake adjustment, pad alignment and cable adjustment (per wheel): $8
- Brake pad installation includes pad alignment (per wheel): $12
- Brake installation: $20
- Disc brake rotor truing, per rotor: $10
- Hydraulic brake bleed service (per wheel), piston cleaning and re- setting; available for Hayes, Magura, Shimano, SRAM Tektro, TRP brakes: $25 per wheel
- DT Swiss rear hub service, full disassembly and rebuild: $75
- Shimano rear hub service, full disassembly and rebuild: $45
- Flat tire repair Tube Replacement: Mounted: $8.00 Dismounted: $5.00
- Tubular Tire Installation (includes glue) (3 days Required): $50
- Tubular Tire removal & rim cleaning: $45
- Hub adjustment: Standard hub, per hub: $15
- Hub rebuild, per wheel $35
- Spoke replacement, includes a single stainless steel spoke and matching nipple with a lifetime spoke guarantee for the replaced spoke(s): $30 (additional spokes, same wheel, $10
- Tubeless tire installation: Includes Stan’s sealant: $35 per tire (includes Stan’s sealant, but does not include tape & stems)
- Wheel truing with wheel taken off bike; includes lateral and radial truing, dish, and spoke-tension adjustment (per wheel): $25
- Cable installation, external: $8 each
- Cable installation, internal: $15 each
- Cable housing installation, shift/brake: $12 each
- Bottom bracket adjustment to correct loose bearing(s): $15
- Bottom bracket rebuild (plus cost of new loose bearings/cartridges): $40
- Bottom bracket removal & installation of new bottom bracket (plus parts): $35
- Cassette removal/installation: $20
- Derailleur hanger alignment & rear- derailleur/shifter adjustment: $25
- Derailleur hanger installation: includes removal of old hanger and rear shifting adjustment: $25
- Headset adjustment: $15
- Headset installation: $45
- Headset disassembly, cleaning, overhaul, and rebuild: $45
- Cleat installation: $10
- Pedal installation; removal of old pedals, cleaning of crank-arm threads, grease application, and installation of new pedals: $20
- Pedal threads cleaned with aluminum shards removed, crank-arm re-tapped (per pedal): $15
- New chain installation (available in 1-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8-, 9-, 10-, 11 and 12- speed sizes), includes removal of old chain, sizing & installation of new chain, and shifting adjustment following chain-installation. Price does not include cost of new replacement chain: $15
- Disassemble and pack a bike for shipping, includes all protective packaging materials (heavy-duty cardboard bike-box is an additional charge): Starting at $75
- Suspension Fork Service/Overhaul: Starting at $75
- Rear Shock Service/Overhaul: Starting at $75
- Troubleshooting/Updates: $20
- Fender Installation (Pair): $30
- Front or Rear Rack Installation: $25
- Bicycle evaluation fee applied toward repair cost if you’d like to move forward with the bike repair: $20
- Custom Wheel building services available starting at: $75
Types of Bikes we Service
It is very important to us that we are the best mobile bicycle repair Erie PA has to offer. Below is a list of different types of bikes we service. If you have any questions about the types of bicycles we service, or do not see your bike on the list, please contact us.
- eBike – Bosch
We appreciate all your feedback and thrilled to serve the local community in such a unique way. If you haven’t already, please let us know how we’re doing and leave us a review on Facebook and/or Google.